Queen Palace Hotel
Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi
"The Queen Palace is a new 4star Hotel in the heart of Abu Dhabi, offers excellent service. The Hotel has ideal Location for Tourist and Business Visitors. 4km to Exhibition Centre only 200m from Al Wahda Mall & very closed to Abu Dhabi & Marina Malls.To be the first choice for guests, colleagues, shareholders and business partners.
To delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our heart.The 93 elegantly furnished spacious rooms and Suites offer unique luxury & comfort.
Modern equipment: Wireless Internet, Plasma TV, Satellite TV-Channels, Safety Deposit Box, Tea and Coffee making-facility including free water."
Information about the type of meals included in the price is indicated in the rate details.
Meals may be limited during Ramadan.
Please note that a surcharge may apply for UAE residents upon arrival.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
Health and Safety Measures
Additional measures against COVID-19
Contactless check-in and/or check-out
Individually packaged food
Extra decontamination measures
Personal protection equipment for guests
Personal protection equipment for staff
Shopping on site
Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Temperature control for guests
Temperature control for staff
Breakfast/lunch to go
Coffee/tea for guests
Safe (in room)
Fax and copy machine
Meeting and presentation facilities
Ironing accessories (by request)
Beauty and wellness
Suitable for Events
Pool and beach
Getting actual data about rates